Thursday, June 16, 2005

Might be the Greatest Liberal Rant of ALL Time!!!

Thank You Bill from Portland:

Over at DailyKOS Bill from Portland has posted a diary that is absolutely what many of us have wanted to say but didn't have the words. Here is a brief sample:

A brief message to the Knuckledragger wing of the Republican party:

You guys are idiots. Total, blazing idiots. In fact, I've never seen such a collection of morons in my life, and that includes the Nixon guys.

When I say idiots and morons, I don't mean walking into walls or sticking your hands into vats of bubbling tomato sauce. I mean, you guys are wrong. And you're wrong so often and on such a massive scale that science should come up with a new term for your species: homo stupidus.

Gods if I wasn't a thirty four year old man, I would want him to have my baby!

KUDOS !

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem