Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Alito....Backdownito?


WaPo reports:

"He said first of all it was different then," she said. "He said, 'I was an advocate seeking a job, it was a political job and that was 1985. I'm now a judge, I've been on the circuit court for 15 years and it's very different. I'm not an advocate, I don't give heed to my personal views, what I do is interpret the law.'"

Apparently this was enough to convince Diane Feinstein, part time Democrat, of the judges integrity. Diane wake up, or take you and Joementum to the other side of the aisle and get it over with.

Ummm.... yeah, the Supreme Court is not a political job, right? Right?


Hi! Its Twenty Years Later, and I'm not seeking a politcal job just a seat on The Supreme Court.
Trust Me.

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem