Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Just Freaking Creeeeepy!

Not content with just ruining Christmas and the general holiday season for everyone the religio-wackos have been doing the mental Freaky Deaky on Halloween as well:
Dear God, as I carve my pumpkin help me say this prayer:

Open my mind so I can learn about you;
(cut the top of the pumpkin)

Take away all my sin and forgive me for the wrong things I do.
(clean out the inside)

Open my eyes so Your love I will see;
(cut eyes shaped like hearts)

I'm sorry for turning up my nose to all You've given me.
(cut a nose in the shape of the cross)

Open my ears so Your word I will hear;
(cut ears shaped like the Bible)

Open my mouth so I can tell others You're near.
(cut the mouth in the shape of a fish)
Let Your light shine in all I say and do! Amen.
(Place a candle inside and light it)

Here is what you will get:


THIS IS NOT A FREAKING HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN!!!

This is some pre-term abortion of an idea that someone with their finger jammed firmly up there ass masturbated out of the flaccid green goo that they call a brain. Look at this hideous freak of Halloween nature... AND DESPAIR!!!!!


Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem