Thursday, June 22, 2006

Like I really give a rat's ass about an estate tax

Ok, the last time I checked, i was lucky if I had more than two figures in my checking account at any time BEFORE and AFTER my bills were paid. These guys have nothing better to do than to debate this?

Oh, right I forgot. We are talking about republicans. Yeah those assholes who have no idea they will be clobbered in Novemeber if they keep this shit up.

What am I saying then? Go boys go!! Run your party into the ground!! Keep up the great job!

That and voting down our young men to come home after 4 more died today in Afghanistan.

You all deserve to rot and when you meet your maker (as you all call him) I hope he spits into your faces and sends you to the lowest place of hell.

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem