Tuesday, June 21, 2005

OI

An addendum to this prior post:

Why are you crying Durbin! Stop it! and stop f&*^#% apologizing!
And I have to re-edit this because that did not rock! It was embaressing!

Dick Durbin took a lot of heat for standing up for his beliefs. The Christo-fascist Zombies and the 101st Flying Keyboardists were out to fry the honorable man from Illinois. His statement on Friday IMHO is not an apology, nor did it need to be. It is a simple matter of political necessity while still getting in a jab at the flying monkey right.


From Dick Durbin's Web Site

Friday, June 17, 2005

More than 1700 American soldiers have been killed in Iraq and our countryÂ’s standing in the world community has been badly damaged by the prison abuses at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. My statement in the Senate was critical of the policies of this Administration which add to the risk our soldiers face.

“I will continue to speak out when I disagree with this Administration.

I have learned from my statement that historical parallels can be misused and misunderstood. I sincerely regret if what I said caused anyone to misunderstand my true feelings: our soldiers around the world and their families at home deserve our respect, admiration and total support.

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem