Thursday, July 28, 2005

Oh Hillary, Why? Why? Why?



I write this essay reluctantly. I do not want to say, what I am about to say.

No, Kkkarl Rove is not behind me holding a nude picture of Gannon/Guckert to intimidate me. This is hard because I had faith in you, Hill, I really did, but I have to tell you I do not like the crowd you are hanging around with lately.

My Progressive heart cracked when I saw your graphic dissolve in and out of view at the DLC (Republican Lite) homepage. How could you hang around with those people.

Don't you know they were the one's who assisted in the smackdown of you and your husband?

Oh yes they tried to grab the credit when things were good Hill but your smart enough to see through there vapid deception. Let's face it, the DLC are DiNO's, did we miss something about you?

Worse yet you have taken up Sen Lieberman's mantle of Republican Lite and censorship heavy.

How can you even stand being in the same room as Jack Thompson? I have sincerely tried to follow your logic on the whole issue, but unfortunately that pesky thing we call reality stepped up and smacked some sense into me:

From Kotaku:

The senator took the opportunity to lambast what she called the ineffectual enforcement of the ratings system, saying that 50 percent of boys ages 7 to 14 were able to buy M-rated video games.
"Parents who rely on the ratings to make decisions to shield their children from influences that they believe could be harmful should be informed right away if the system is broken."
'Kay Hill now here come the bitch that is reality:
Patricia Vance, president of the Entertainment Software Rating Board, defended the industry’s rating system.
"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was rated Mature, for ages 17 and older, with five content descriptors: intense violence, blood and gore, strong sexual content, strong language and use of drugs, she said. “It'’s hard to call that inaccurate. It's been appropriately rated."
So Hill what's the problem?

Either the store sold it to them or an ADULT BOUGHT IT FOR THEM. It does not take a great deal of thought or imagination to read the title OR look at the game box to realize this is not for children.


Hmmm... picture of a drive- by, blonde licking her lips seductively, and a big assed M rating on the back. Wow! Let me buy this for little Jimmy instead of that Wiggles video ( I have my own theories on these Australian anti-christs but that's a whole different essay.)
Any adult who CHOSE to notice could have made that leap of logic.

Maybe you and Jack Thompson should take a look at this troubling trend:
"American parents seeking to compensate for their neglect by buying their kids stuff."
A second, follow- up, study could tackle this:
"Why do neglectful parents seek to prosecute/ litigate against music, games, etc when little Jimmy goes "Ho-Ha" in the school cafeteria or blows his brains out because their parent's buying them shit was no substitute for the parents attention."
Until I see those studies keep my tax dollars out of your cheap politcal grandstanding.







Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem