Thursday, February 08, 2007

In Memorium

Vickie Lynn Marshall
aka/Anna Nicole Smith
November 28, 1967 – February 8, 2007


The first time I saw Anna was in her 1993 playboy pictorial, I was twenty two. She was a southern beauty with a voluptuous body and a girl next door charm. She was by my estimation the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. The Guess! Jean's commercials fueled the young male fantasies of my generation.

Then came the fall. The augmentation, the weight gain, the marriage, the money, the drugs; the glamour fell away, leaving the scarred and scared Vickie Lynn and the entertainment gossip piranhas to feed on her.

Like another former playmate Anna Nicole became a shadow of her former self. The difference was , with Norma Jean , the public was shielded from watching the moral, physical, and mental deterioration of their sex goddess. With Anna her tragedy was marketed and peddled like some cheap moral flea market.


Rest in peace Vickie Lynn. When I see you it is still 1993, I am young, the world is filled with promise, and you are star of my dreams.

Labels: ,

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem