Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Price of War and The Power of Love

Click Photo to enlarge

Thanks to Nancy Willing from over at
Delaware Way.

This is not a post about politics, I would not cheapen their j
oy nor their sorrow in that way. No words can express the confluence of paradoxical emotions that they inspire. I would love to comment on the war that caused his injuries or the hope that their wedding inspires, but I am, for once at a lost for words. What I can express is my deep admiration for this young couple and my hopes for their future. Below is Ty and Rene in a simpler time.



Labels: , ,

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem