Thursday, June 23, 2005

ME AM BIZZARO! ME AM LIVE IN MIRROR WORLD!

Living in New York you understand the newspaper pecking order:

NYT: Old time liberals (who still think the NYT is liberal), elitists, and the guy next to you on the train who does not know how to fold the huge SOB!
Grade Level: High School Grad

Daily News: Blue collar Democrats, and those with not enough time or energy to read and carry the times.
Grade Level: 7-8 th grade

New York Post: Right Wingers, those not fluent in English, and folks who like naughty stuff on page 6.
Grade Level:4-5th grade

Which means that I was completely bowled over when I read John Podhoretz's review of Edward Klein's smear book
The Truth About Hillary,

"This is one of the most sordid volumes I've ever waded through. Thirty pages into it, I wanted to take a shower. Sixty pages into it, I wanted to be decontaminated. And 200 pages into it, I wanted someone to drive stakes through my eyes so I wouldn't have to suffer through another word".
Media Matters has more including a great point for point anal pounding of Klein's hack work

To further remove me from what I have commonly accepted as reality, Sean "Baby Jesus" Hannity took Klein to task on his book. I had to double take and then go read the transcript, did "Baby J" DEFEND Hillary Clinton. Read about it at News Hounds.

Could it be that "Baby J" has learned the error of his lying deceitful ways? Will he become a Democrat?

Yeah and when those monkeys get done with their version of Hamlet I want first dibs.



Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem