Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Speech Thingy Last Night

I would love to give a long diatribe and a blow by blow dissection of the Prezznits speech. However, after forcing myself to stay awake I could only hear this repeating through my boredom addled brain:

"Move along nothing to see here."

The reactions to the speech were actually more interesting. More on that when I have time.

What I will say is that this Flying Chimp so dishonored our brave men and women in uniform that it goes beyond the pale. His lies and distortions were no more apparent when he cheaply brought up 9/11 more than 5 times. By his own admission said that their is no evidence of a connection between the two events.


Why oh why do you feel the need to lie to us.

Impeachment must be our course of action.

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem