Tuesday, April 04, 2006

From The Nick Lampson Campaign

Let's get Nick Lampson into Tom Delay's old seat. We will need to disinfect the damn thing first though. Vist Nick's site through the links below or donate through our ACT BLUE PAGE!

Dear,


As many of you may have heard, last night Rep. Tom DeLay announced he would not seek re-election.

From day one, I have been running this race because Southeast Texans need a congressman who will make headlines for the right reasons. I have spent the past several weeks talking to voters about my vision for stronger homeland security, plans to provide for NASA and cutting our massive debt and deficit. I will continue to push these issues from now until November.

I will continue traveling the district talking about important issues and laying out my plans to bring Texas values back to the 22nd congressional district. Because of you, we will have the support we need to run a formidable campaign, no matter who I face in the general election.

I urge you to volunteer for our campaign. And I urge you to help us grow our grassroots team, and invite your friends to join our team.

The voters of this district have made it clear they are ready for a change. I am going to work hard to reach out to each and every one of them. I'm grateful for the support I have gotten so far, and my campaign is only getting stronger. We are going to win this race.

Sincerely,

Nick Lampson

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem