Tuesday, April 04, 2006

While I Was Getting A Needle Shoved In My Spine...

Yes while receiving my third epidural, I now trump my wife Charon, by one, of course she gave birth to children afterwards , Tom Delay dropped his re-election bid in TX-22!!
Current scores
Epidurals: V Libertas 3 Charon 2
Giving Birth: Charon 2 (w/a runner 3rd) V. Libertas 0
The bug man who promised cleaner more responsive government has drowned in the political quicksand of his own making. His alleged connections to Abramoff, the alleged illegal use of the FAA, alleged illegal redistricting of Texas, alleged pimping for child labor abusers in Saipan, alleged intimidation of his own party members, and a whole lot of hubris sank him. Gee I wonder why? I mean when sterling upright Christians....

BWAHAHAHAHA sorry I couldn't finish it.....

When third rate members of the Christo Fascist Zombie Brigades like Rick Scarborough are quoted in the Washington Post puking this bullshit:
Rick Scarborough, convener of a conference this week called "The War on Christians." "I believe the most damaging thing that Tom DeLay has done in his life is take his faith seriously into public office, which made him a target for all those who despise the cause of Christ," Scarborough said, introducing DeLay yesterday. When DeLay finished, the host reminded the politician: "God always does his best work right after a crucifixion.
I mean who are ya gonna trust people Scarborough or our apparently lyin' eyes? BINGO! Scarborough and Delay are filled from the same political manure pile. Good answer.

With the Republicans about to christen a new Baby Jesus for TX-22, a candidate who has been on my ACT BLUE page for a while can use your time, help, and money!!

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem