Monday, May 08, 2006

Yes, This Is Really Sad.....

A German newspaper interviewed Shrub and asked him what were the best and worst moments of his presidency thus far:

From Reuters, May 7th, 2006
Best: "I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound (3.402 kilos) perch in my lake,"

Worst:Bush said the worst moment was September 11 when hijacked planes crashed into the World Trade Centre in New York and the Pentagon in Washington.

He later opined:

"In such a situation it takes a while before one understands what is happening," Bush said. "I would say that this was the hardest moment, once I had the real picture before my eyes."
I wish I could honestly say which moment he was referring to....

The blog Rubber Hose places this quote further into perspective.

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem