Thursday, May 11, 2006

The "Better Late Than Never" Thursday Snark Report

Note: Sorry that this is so late. I do aim to have it out by 9:00 AM, and I wish I could say I was doing something of Earth Shattering importance. However, the simple truth is I got caught up in baking for my son's school's bake sale. Yup, I am trying to save the world between nap times! ;)

From CNN.com

Latest Idol Booted A Complete Shock
Ahhh America...it seems we don't know how to vote properly even in pop culture. Seriously, though, the fact that Chris got booted was a travesty, and no offense to rest standing but it has now gone from finding a pop star to hosting a very talented Karaoke contest. Chris - all the best and I hope you get the success you so seriously deserve and were robbed of last night (and for the record, I voted for you).

Iran Is Open To Talks
I am really getting scared that the leader of Iran is making A LOT more sense than our president, however I guess in this case sense is relative.

7/7 Report Blames Resources
Interesting article - although I have to say that a lot of this is hindsight is 20/20.

I-95 Closed In Florida For A Couple Of Days
Hey, at least there is an excuse for there to be no movement.

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Subscribe in Rojo
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory Web Blog Pinging 
Service Free Google Page Rank Checker blog search directory rem